Saturday, December 1, 2012

Another Mouse Visit

Evan has a yearly tradition around Thanksgiving of attending one of his oldest school friend's birthday party.  The party this year was the weekend before Thanksgiving so yes, I am pretty behind in my posting.  The last couple of years that birthday party has been at the "lovely" establishment and home of the beloved mouse Chuck E. Cheese.  Seriously, that place makes my blood pressure go up just thinking about it!  Ha!  The only time I have ever taken my kids to this place is for birthday parties they are invited to.  See, I am a good, self-sacrificing mom!  Anyway, Evan and Brody both enjoyed the craziness this year, and Evan enjoyed seeing his old buddy again.

Photobucket
Brody riding with the mouse.  
For comparison's sake, here he is riding with the mouse earlier this year:

Photobucket
This was in March so he was about 11 months old. 

Photobucket
I know, his face does not give any indication of his true enjoyment. 

Photobucket
A little better. 

Photobucket
He was a little unsure of this little carousel.  It went kind of fast. 

Photobucket
But he really hated riding in the little sleigh seat. 

Photobucket
Driving Noah's ark. 

Photobucket
For some reason, Evan always loves this pizza. Yeah, he has great taste!

Photobucket
The mouse arrives. 

Photobucket
Bryant and Evan are apparently both into ninjas now.  

Photobucket
Evan and his old pal catching up on the latest news. 

Photobucket
And practice their ninja fighting. 

Photobucket
Brody is happy for cake. 

Photobucket
You give me some more of that, Dad!

Photobucket
That's right, keep it coming!

Photobucket
Always fun with Daddy!

Photobucket
Brody enjoyed hanging with the band. 

Photobucket
Yep, he's a groupie. 

Photobucket
Opening presents. 

Photobucket
Evan and his buddy

Photobucket
Brody enjoyed the toddler area. 

Photobucket
Such a climber now. 

Photobucket
Big cheese!

Photobucket
Still loves to slide. 

Photobucket
Trying to climb back up. 

Photobucket
Well, he does like to whack things.  Ha!

Photobucket
Silly boy!

Photobucket
Riding on his old friend, Clifford. 

Photobucket
I guess we'll call this visit a success. 
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Your pictures are always beautiful but your captions make me laugh out loud! Thanks for sharing. I don't think I've ever been to a Chuckie Cheese. We have them in our city so we might be heading there as Sam gets invited to birthday parties when he's older.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun! I went on a date there once because I thought it would be fun. hahaha. You're right, blood pressure rises just a bit with that place, but so great you let your kids attend!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails