Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Our Christmas Card 2012

Well, sometimes it does pay to procrastinate a little.  We had not taken our annual Christmas card pictures yet, and this morning my husband and I both got e-mails from Shutterfly with the special promo deal.  My promo was only for $10.00 off an order of $30.00 or more, but my lucky husband's was for $20.00 off.  So when I got home from work tonight and after we had eaten dinner and given the kids their baths, we dressed them in their new Christmas sweaters (although it is unseasonably warm right now) and took pictures in front of the tree.  I'll post more about some of the candid shots we got later, but here's what we came up with for the card.

Stationery card
View the entire collection of cards.


Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I really like that card! We just got ours done tonight. We got a new family (candid) picture taken on Sunday after church and sent our order in to Costco. Now to send them out...!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww that is so good! You always take some great pictures! Thanks for praying for Savannah! And stopping my by blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have such a beautiful family!! Your Christmas card rocks....I looooove it. :)
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails