Sunday, May 6, 2012

More T-Ball!

We've had a little break from t-ball games the past couple of weekends thanks to the kids' Spring Break from school and the annual Quail Hollow Golf Tournament that takes place just down the road from us and the ball fields.  The tournament brings in such a crowd that every available parking lot is needed for the crowds.  Eddie and Evan did get to go again, and I'll post about that soon.  For now, I am just loving these pictures that a couple of the other t-ball moms took from the last games we played.  They have awesome cameras and photography skills too!  

Photobucket
There's my handsome little ball player!


Photobucket
Crossing home plate and giving Coach Jason a high five!


Photobucket
Daddy made his batting helmet special by putting his name and number on it.


Photobucket
Waving from the field.


Photobucket
Running to first after a nice hit.  He has really been hitting the ball well lately.  Last game, he hit all his to the outfield!


Photobucket
Hanging out in the dugout with the team.  Go Orange Crush!


Photobucket
Sitting on the grass with the team after the game. 


Photobucket
Listening to his pals acting silly. 


Photobucket
I love that little smile.


Photobucket
He's ready for the hit!  He really is showing his maturity since last year.  I remember how rough some games were last year when he would get hot or tired or bored on the field, but this year he is always ready and doesn't complain.  


Photobucket
Great hit, Evan!


Photobucket
Giving Mommy thumbs up after a nice hit!


Photobucket
His biggest fan!


Photobucket
Evan got to be catcher last game.  I had to catch this on my phone because I left the camera at home. 


Photobucket
The cutest catcher.  He caught my heart!

2 comments:

  1. Cute family! Oh yes, the Charlotte area is great. I'm so happy to come across a local blog. Looking forward to reading.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi! I'm a new follower from Kelly's Korner. Feel free to follow me as well :) I'm a mommy to two boys also!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails