Sunday, May 13, 2012

Happy Mudder's Day!

I love that this is how Evan says "mother."   He is so smart and has always been a great and early talker, but I just love these little "imperfections" in his speech.  They just sound so cute, and I am not in a hurry for him to outgrow them.  He told his Daddy when they were looking for a mother's day card, "Why don't they have any that say "mudder" on them?"  He was genuinely frustrated.  Daddy told him because "mudder" is a mommy cow.  Haha!  So maybe I am a little bit of a mommy cow since I did breast feed my babies?  

Brody and I have had a rough weekend because we both have been feeling pretty yucky.  I have been feeling feverish and tired, and he has had a cold for a few days, and I think he may have developed a little ear infection that has made him feverish and fussy.  Daddy is taking him to the doctor in the morning to hopefully get some medicine to knock it out before our trip to Disney World.  We leave on Saturday!  

Despite feeling under the weather, I tried to get as much packed up for our trip as I could because I have to work and go to school all week.  I am taking a week long intensive class to get some extra credits for school this week.  As you can see, I am not going to have much time for resting and recuperating this week, but what else is new?  

My boys made me feel so loved and special today.  Daddy made me a lovely breakfast of pancakes with fresh strawberries, whipped cream, and powdered sugar and some bacon on the side.  Brody really enjoyed my strawberries.  Daddy and the boys also gave me beautiful cards and flowers, including a lovely handmade card.  They definitely know the way to my heart!  

Photobucket

Photobucket
I just love these boys and am so blessed to be their mom!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails