Sunday, June 20, 2010

To the best Daddy in the whole world:

Yes, I have a fantastic Dad, and I do wish him the very best father's day, but this post is actually dedicated to my wonderful husband!  He is so patient and loving to both of his babies...me and Evan!  I love love love to be babied, and he graciously obliges me at every available opportunity.  His arms are amazingly big enough to cuddle both me and Evan at the same time, and I am pretty positive he could squeeze a few more babies into that warm embrace!  I love him so completely.  The last year, he has proven even more than ever that he is extraordinary.  He has worked full-time, been a "single" dad on many occasions while I attended school, and been so patient and understanding to me when I was just tired or needed to study.  I do plan to make it up to him one day for all of his sacrifices. 

To my husband:

Photobucket

When I dreamed of the man that would father my children and share my family, I never dreamed he would be quite so perfect as you.  I hoped he would be kind, gentle, and support me in all my endeavours.  I also hoped he would be handsome and strong.  But baby, you are a beautiful man, inside and out!  You are more than strong enough to stand up for me and what you believe in.  You are more than kind, more than gentle, and more than supportive.  You are above and beyond all my expectations of what a husband and a father ought to be.  As a dad, you are truly the best I have ever known!  You don't just play with your son because you think that is what you are "supposed to do."  You truly enjoy your child!  I love to see you two playing together!  Your smiles could light up the darkest night!  I know that I wouldn't love our son quite so much if he didn't remind me so much of you!  He is like your little twin...from his adorable smile and cute little ears and nose to his cute little legs and feet!  And he loves me like you love me...unconditionally!  I hope I will never let either of you down!  On this Father's Day and the eve of our 7 year anniversary, I feel like an eternity just isn't long enough to show you how much I love you! 

With all my heart, I am
Your loving wife and best friend




To my Daddy:

Photobucket

Daddy, I love you
For all that you do.
I'll kiss you and hug you
'Cause you love me, too.

You feed me and need me
To teach you to play,
So smile 'cause I love you
On this Father's Day.

Photobucket

Love,
Your little boy, Evan

1 comment:

  1. That was beautiful, Sherry! I hope Eddie's day was great!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails