Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Random Pics from the Aging Camera Phone

These lovely treasures were captured on my not so lovely and very old BlackBerry.  I literally keep my phones until they fall apart.  It is already missing one key, but luckily it isn't that important of a key.  (Laugh if you dare! And really, I just hate to purchase a new phone and pay outrageous prices for it when I know in 2 weeks it will be out of date.)  But hey, it took these cute pics so it can't be that bad, right? 

Photobucket
Evan and his boy cousins just hangin' out in front of the telly!  (And I know I am not English, but I just love that they call the television a telly!)


Photobucket
Beautiful Emma outside of Olive Garden after a Sunday lunch!


Photobucket
Cousin Lanny climbing trees!


Photobucket
Cousin Reade looking so sweet and so BIG!  *Sniff*


Photobucket
Emma and Evan driving the Geek Squad cart at Best Buy.


Photobucket
Evan learns to write his name.  I know, he's so smart! 


Photobucket
Evan and Grandma riding the John Deere lawnmowers at Lowe's.  Haha! 


Photobucket
Awww...giving Jingles some love!


Photobucket
Daddy and Evan playing ice cream shop at the park!  Evan loves to serve us ice cream "with hot cherries on top." 


Photobucket
One of Evan's first homework assignments.  I can't believe he could pick out the pictures that didn't match in each picture and draw circles around them.  Really, I was shocked!  This was before he was even 3!


Photobucket
Evan decided to wear his Wendy's bag as a hat.  This kind of thing happens a lot with us!  ;-)


Photobucket
This is kind of a tradition of ours.  When we go to our favorite Mexican restaurant, we have to take Evan's quarters so he can play this game at the bar.  It has all kinds of sports games on it, and he loves it! 


Photobucket
Another tradition...at church every Sunday, Evan must be permitted to run around in the rainbow room!  We shout out colors, and he runs and stands on the color on the floor. 


Photobucket
A Summer tradition...getting ice cream from the ice cream truck in our neighborhood!  Evan is now into Superheroes so, of course, he had to get Spiderman!


Photobucket
Adorable ice cream face!

So really, despite the antiquity of my camera phone and its disability, it really came through for me a few times!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails