Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Memorial for Baby Cohen

I just came across this blog today from another blog I follow, Kelly's Korner.  I know how blessed I am to have my beautiful, healthy baby boy, but it never fully sinks in until I see something like this.  This family just lost their tiny little boy who was born with a congenital heart defect.  As I look at the pictures of their tiny little miracle, I wonder what God's plan really is.  Perhaps through the faith of these two parents, someone will be touched.  I just pray that the parents who waited so long to hold their little boy in their arms will find comfort and peace in knowing their child will be waiting for them in heaven!  God bless them!



Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails