Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Baby Mattox's 18 Week Pictures

We got another peek at our newest little bundle of joy a couple of weeks ago at our 18 week anatomy ultrasound where they take all kinds of measurements to make sure baby is growing well, has a healthy four chambered heart, strong umbilical cord, and rule out a whole bunch of issues.  Thankfully, our ultrasound showed baby growing big and strong and healthy.  Again, we are so thankful although we still plan to keep a very watchful eye on this little one in the coming months.  The placenta placement alone will be something to watch as well as the stability and position of the cord.  For now, we are celebrating our little rainbow baby's growth and development as a miracle.

 photo ultrasound1_zps9ca25098.jpg
The adorable side profile shot.  Daddy thinks he has Mommy's and Brody's little nose.

 photo ultrasound2_zps51aecf4e.jpg
This one reminds me of his sister who gave us a little "scare" at her 18/20 week ultrasound when she put her arms and hands up beside her face and looked at us and opened her mouth like she was screaming and trying to scare us.  Mattox just seemed to like to stretch a lot.  

 photo ultrasound3_zpse666b6a4.jpg
Those long legs can still stretch out for now.  

 photo ultrasound4_zps9a505153.jpg
And he showed us he is definitely a BOY!  

5 comments:

  1. Wow, I feel like such a heel! I stay away from the blog world and start to make my way around... and I see your half way through your new pregnancy! I'm so thrilled for you! I've been trying to read and catch up :) I'm so thrilled to see baby Mattox growing strong.

    I'm praying for you too. I know those creeping fears that come with our rainbow babies. Praying for a healthy and uneventful pregnancy and birth. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a precious sight! Oh how I wish we lived closer so I could hug on you and hold sweet Mattox when he's born! Lots of love being sent to you!! <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. Precious baby stretching out before he gets all scrunched up in there!

    ReplyDelete
  4. He looks perfect Sherry! Thank you for sharing these beautiful pictures and many prayers are being said for Mattox, you, and your family.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails