Thursday, January 10, 2019

Our New Year 2019

We enjoyed ringing in the New Year together as a family in the comforts of our home.  Grandma and cousin Grady spent the occasion with us as well.  We made a traditional New Year's feast complete with ham, collard greens, and black eyed peas for extra good luck.  It was delicious.  We also had to toast our sparkling beverages for a prosperous and happy year to come. 

Happy New Year!  Party hats, blowers, sparkling beverages, a delicious feast, and sparklers! 

Just some family selfies to remember our time together. 

After dinner, we enjoyed a dessert of homemade pecan pie.  The boys prepared to toast in the New Year at about 9:00 p.m. 


Grandma and Mommy were very lucky to get to celebrate our New Year with these handsome boys. 

I love my husband's big cheesy smile...probably what I first fell in love with about him.  Haha!  

I got to toast with all of these handsome little guys.  

And my big guy too.  Brody wanted a special toast with just me.  I love that boy!

1 comment:

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails