Monday, December 31, 2018

Video: Christmas 2018

I am working on getting caught up on my posts as much as I can, but I made videos to help document our Christmas memories from this year.  I want to get better about compiling our family home movies because I think this may be the way our children will want to view our old family memories when they are all grown up.  I also need to work on taking more videos because there is just something about videos that really help tell the story.  You don't just see the images, but you hear them and feel like you are reliving them.  So here's to starting my family home movie project...like I need more projects to complete.  Haha! 


Video 1 ~ The events leading up to Christmas are often as memorable as the actual day of Christmas.  We had fun getting our Christmas tree, decorating, walking through the magical Christmas lights of our local botanical gardens, and visiting Santa. 




Video 2 ~ Christmas Eve and Christmas Day filled with joys and traditions.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails