Thursday, December 20, 2018

Christmas Blessings from Us

So I did get a few Christmas cards mailed out this year and some of you may have received yours.  For those who did not, I hope you will accept this as a special virtual Christmas card for you.  I wish I could send one to everyone, but the cost of creating and mailing cards has risen exponentially over the years.  We receive less and less cards every year from friends and family as well so I know I am not the only one who feels the struggle.  I sincerely hope you all enjoy the merriest Christmas and happiest New Year! 

I have enjoyed making our own Christmas cards the past few years, but I did like this card from Shutterfly which still gave me the ability to include a little yearly summary.  We did not get all matching pajamas this year.  Evan and Brody got new pajamas while Mattox and Grayson got to wear some of big brothers' old Christmas jammies. 

While we didn't do as much traveling, it really has been a full year for us.  

I wanted to include a yearly picture of each boy so I included their birthday pictures.   11 and 7 for Evan and Brody. 

And 3 and 2 for Mattox and Grayson. 

And the back of our card included our family with our newest addition on the way. 

Some outtakes of our Christmas pictures.  Grayson was really showing off.  


Brody was being so silly. 

Arms and hearts full. 


And who could resist this cuteness? 

3 comments:

  1. Wishing you a Merry Christmas, Sherry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it! I didn't even do Christmas cards this year. Just not never seem to find time. But, I love your card! I love how you put a yearly summary. Merry Christmas friend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. We received your card yesterday and it is on our fridge! Merry Christmas Sherry! I hope you have a great day.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails