Friday, May 17, 2013

It's Friday!

It's Friday!  I was really hoping for a less eventful weekend so that I could catch up on some much needed rest and relaxation, but alas, I am not sure that will be the case with baseball games tonight and tomorrow morning.  Evan is really enjoying playing though so it is a worthwhile sacrifice.  I just wish I could enjoy a little more of his games instead of running after an active toddler who enjoys the freedom of the ball fields and the great outdoors.  The last two mornings have involved me having to get up a little earlier than usual because Daddy has had to leave us early, and I had to take Evan to school at 7:30 a.m.  It actually has been kind of nice because I have gotten up and ready for work before I take Evan so that after dropping him off, I can have some time alone with Brody while we eat breakfast and play.  This morning, Brody was in a very cheerful mood as he helped me eat my cream cheese bagel.

You can just barely see the little cream cheese mustache because of the too bright flash from the camera phone.  
 
Cheesing for cream cheese! 
Then, Brody had to get hold of the camera and take some very creative shots of his feet and floor. 
After having so much fun at home, Mommy had to drop Brody off at his school before heading to her and Mattie's doctor appointment.  Brody must have enjoyed his time with Mommy a little too much because he did not want to get out of the car.  It broke my heart a little to make him go, but I know he has so much fun at school.  Mommy had a good report at the doctor as everything still appears to be doing well (sugar, weight gain, baby's heart rate) so she treated herself to a yummy milkshake before heading to work.



 photo namebutton_zps1d38d77c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Glad to hear that all is going well. Wrangling toddlers during a game is a work out. =) Brody looks so much like you in these pictures.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, we have the same squinty "cheese" face. Haha!

      Delete
  2. Yay for a healthy Mattie, a Friday milkshake and some extra time with Brody! Boo to getting up earlier, chasing an active toddle while being pregnant and a sad Brody at drop off times.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails