Friday, November 18, 2011

Leaves are Fun!

I had been waiting for weeks for our weather to cooperate and dry up so my wonderful husband could blow the leaves into a pile that me and the boys could jump in.  We finally got our wish last weekend, and I must say we thoroughly enjoyed ourselves. 

Photobucket
Evan enjoyed throwing leaves on Daddy while he worked.


Photobucket
Evan makes a run for a pile.


Photobucket
What a jump!


Photobucket
Brody finds his leaf bed quite cozy.


Photobucket
Got a little smile out of him.  Yes, he tasted a few.


Photobucket
My cutie pie.


Photobucket
Brothers loved playing together outside.  It really is more fun with two!


Photobucket
Brody liked it when they fell back into the leaves.


Photobucket
Mommy and her boys just makin' memories!


HAPPY FALL, YA'LL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails