Friday, November 11, 2011

11-11-11

Well, I almost posted at 11:11 p.m. on 11-11-11!  Haha!  This day only comes around once every 100 years so I thought I should commemorate it somehow.  It was not that extraordinary of a day as far as events go, but we had a nice day.  Mommy and Daddy were both off from work and looked forward to a nice relaxing day at home.  Unfortunately, those plans don't always work out when you are parenting.  We enjoyed some quality time with our beautiful children and even managed to get a few chores accomplished although we didn't get the naps we had hoped for.  Haha!  Today was also Veterans Day which is always a special day to us.  We love to remember and be grateful to all those brave men and women who have served our country in the armed services.  My Dad is a great example of one of those who served their country loyally for over 20 years in the Air Force and served in Vietnam and other parts of the world.  He is such a sweet and giving man and has given me more than I could ever repay to him.  I love him dearly!  God bless all the Veterans who have and continue to serve the U.S.A.!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails