Friday, November 25, 2011

He saw what???

Picture this:



And this: 

Photobucket


I do not ever want to forget Evan's wonderful little sense of humor.  He just never ceases to surprise us -- or make us laugh along with him!  Yesterday morning (Thanksgiving), we were all up and working in the kitchen getting some yummy goodies ready for Thanksgiving.  Daddy decided to play some Christmas music to get us all in a festive mood.  When a rendition of "I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus" came on, Evan got the most curious and thoughtful expression on his face.  He listened for a few minutes and suddenly said "Mummy?"  Ha!  Yes, I guess he was picturing Santa kissing a mummy.  And I thought I was going to have to explain why Mommy was kissing Santa -- guess I got out of that one this time, huh?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails