Thursday, January 7, 2010

Happy, Happy Birthday, Baby!

I am so glad this beautiful little guy was born 32 years ago:

Photobucket


Yes, this wonderful, handsome, *sexy* man is all mine! Sorry, ladies, but I snagged the best!

Photobucket

Dear Eddie (a/k/a Eddie Pooh a/k/a Super Daddy),

So on this very special day, I just wanted to tell you how much you mean to me! You are truly amazing! Here are a few reasons why I love you and want to spend the rest of my life with you:

You are a great kisser.

Photobucket


You are my best friend.

Photobucket

You are my biggest fan.

Photobucket

You gave me this beautiful gift.

Photobucket

You made me a Mommy.

Photobucket

You are the most incredible Daddy in the world. You are even staying home on your birthday to take care of our sick little boy! Thank you so much!

Photobucket

You are so much fun.

Photobucket

You are my heart.

Photobucket

You are my soulmate.

Photobucket

So make a wish and blow out your candles...

Photobucket

I hope all your dreams are already coming true!

Love always and forever,

Your Wife

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails