Monday, April 22, 2019

An Easter to Remember {2019}


Just my minimal Easter decorations.  I would love to decorate a whole lot more because this is my favorite holiday. 

Easter treats for the boys and Maggie. 

Papa even joined us for the celebration. Brody loves getting candy. 

Mattox did not look happy, but he really just wanted to eat his candy.  Sweet Maggie just taking it all in. 

Our Easter family picture at church


And one with Papa

The kids enjoyed a special Easter lesson at church and then we all enjoyed a meal with our church family outside. 

A big Easter egg hunt at church.  Mattox and Grayson enjoyed "finding" lots of eggs.  

It's more of an Easter race with the eggs spread all over the grass.  These pictures were taken by church friends. 

I snapped some too.  Brody was hunting in the older kids' group. 

His group was smaller so he found a lot.  
Sweet Grayson tried to get a head start before the race started.  Haha! 


Later at home, we had a little Easter egg hunt of our own.  

Grayson and Mattox loved finding eggs in our yard. 

My sweet Grayson

Brody had some harder eggs hidden for him.  He found one in the tailpipe of Daddy's car. 

My sweet boys



These little rainbows make me such a happy and proud mama.  I am so thankful for them!  
I can't be thankful for my last three precious babies without remembering the big sister who sent them from heaven.  I loved this little graphic someone sent me.  I know my special Mattie girl would love all the bunnies like her mother. 


1 comment:

  1. I love that last picture. Clarice and I talk about Heaven often and she always says that she wants to have 100 dogs and cats. :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails