Friday, April 5, 2019

A Green March {2019}

Just a recap of our March 2019: 

Our month was full of lots of cuddles with a tiny baby Maggie.  We also enjoyed eating our favorite Chick-fil-a. 

Grayson was looking particularly cute at 2 years old. 

The boys got to pretend to be superheroes (or villains) at big brother Brody's Cub Scout banquet.  They were both feeling like Hulks wearing green. 

Grayson tried out being Spiderman, but he preferred the Hulk fists. 

Just pounding on some buildings. 

Oh, I miss that sweet baby face. 

The cutest little green men.  

Adorable Hulks. 

We all got to meet some amazing superheroes, Black Panther, Captain America and Spiderman. 

These big brothers love to help with baby sister. 

Just enjoying some outside play. 

Oops, Grayson tried on baby sister's hairbow.  He may make a pretty girl, but he is a beautiful boy!  Mattox enjoyed his nap time. 

Kids' pizza making night at Mellow Mushroom is also fun. 

Little pizza chefs. 

Enjoying their masterpieces. 

Grayson literally tried walking in Daddy's shoes. 

Daddy gets lots of baby snuggles at night.  She loves her Daddy. 

These boys are always using something to climb and reach what they shouldn't. 

Grayson got some cool new kicks.  I could not resist these adorable dinosaur Converse. 

Daddy gets all the baby snuggles.  We were just surviving having a preemie baby at home who was still using her apnea monitor. 

Grayson was a bit confused and combined basketball, soccer, and baseball. Our azaleas were starting to bloom. 

These boys needed some playtime outside. 

I filled their play table up with soapy water, and they used their water squirters to wash the back windows.  Haha! 

Sweet Maggie enjoyed some fresh air too. 

Mattox was looking so much like the little boy who played Mikey in Look Who's Talking so I had to do a comparison. 

These boys were eating one of their favorite breakfasts items.  I like to make a bunch of these egg muffins and refrigerate them for a quick and hearty breakfast on the go when we have to take Mattox to school in the mornings.  They usually love them. 

I just love these adorable boys of ours.  We liked to eat the pizza lunch buffet at this local restaurant. 

Savannah turns all of their fountains green for St. Patrick's Day, and these boys enjoyed seeing one. 

I loved these beautiful azaleas blooming all over downtown Savannah. 

Grayson already learning to use his tablet. 

These boys often nap in these chairs in the afternoon.  I made us all blueberry smoothies when big brothers were home from school.  They all enjoy playing together in big brother Evan's room. 

Enjoying eating outside at Chick-fil-a after big brother's soccer game. 

Ice cream treats for everyone.  Evan was feeling very tired. 

Daddy enjoys a milkshake while baby Maggie enjoys a nap in the shade. 

Evan was looking so handsome at the end of 6th grade.  I found more pretty azaleas which are some of my favorite flowers. 

The boys enjoyed a special church meeting.  

Mattox in in church class.  Big brother Evan helps with the younger kids. 

Evan's teen group enjoyed a nerf gun fight. 

Evan is a sharpshooter.  I got these pictures off instagram. 

Mommy enjoyed a lunch meeting with her church ladies' group. 

After Maggie's doctor appointment, I spotted this little woodpecker in the woods in front of my car while I sat and fed Maggie.  I tried to get a good picture on my phone, but this was the best I could do.  

I had saved these little bits of wisdom on my phone at some time this month, and I think they are a good reminder for us all. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails