Friday, November 9, 2018

Our Halloween 2018

This Halloween was a bit more simple as Mommy did not feel like walking the neighborhood.  Luckily, our church hosted a trunk or treat which was just the right kind of fun for our younger kids.  Evan just wants to go off with his older friends in the neighborhood now anyway.  We did all go together to a little trunk or treat at the park hosted by our community fire and rescue teams.  It was very dark, and I didn't take the big camera so it was hard to capture pictures on my phone.  Still, I think we made memorable Halloween memories.  Sadly, we didn't do any pumpkin carving this year.  We have to renew that tradition soon.  Sigh. 


We had a Harry Potter, Cowboy, Policeman, and little prisoner this year. 

We were a little late for most of the goodies, but we enjoyed seeing the decorations. Charlie Brown is always a winner. 

Grayson was learning to trick-or-treat. 

The monster ambulance was cute...I mean scary.  Haha!  Brody wanted to get his fortune told. 

Daddy even dressed up as a pirate. 

Only Brody didn't mind talking to Sparky the firedog. 

My adorable little prisoner got locked up for stealing hearts! 

His big brother cop laid down the law. 

Thank goodness we had Harry Potter to fend off the evil forces of the night.  One almost got Grayson. 


That evil figure of death was quite scary. 


Maggie had to be a part of my costume.  She would have fit into my caldron easily. 

These sweet boys were ready to play on the inflatables. 


Our car was decked out as my witch den.  Our pastor's family made a cute construction worker team.  Our other friends' did a cute emoji theme. 

The Toy Story theme took the top prize and was really over the top.  They had most of the toys from the movies, including Lotso, Evil Emperor Zurg, and the talking phone.  There was a McDonald's theme that gave out the McDonald's beanie baby toys.  I should have thought of this as I still have tons from my younger days.  

The Candy Land theme was also a hit.  The kids loved following the path to get their candy. 

A hawaiian theme, another witch theme, and of course, a football theme since we live in football country here. 

Another cute Halloween theme and I think an underwater theme.  There was also an archery game for the older kids to play. 

This policeman and Catboy make quite a pair.  

Doing some trunk or treating. 

Oh, I love that prisoner so much! 

And of course, oodles and oodles of candy!  Evan was trying to be stingy and take it all for himself! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails