Monday, June 4, 2018

Mother's Day 2018

Mother's Day is always a special day to spend together.  I cherish the title of mother/mom/mommy more than anything in the world, and I am just honored to be the mommy of so many precious babies.  My boys always make me feel like the most loved mother in the world.  We had a simple day of attending church, eating lunch together, and going home to rest and play. 

Pictures are always a must.  My sweet big boys each wanted to write a message for me. 

And oh how I love these precious little rainbow babies.  


Proud mommy to five precious babies. 

Our official church picture.  Well all but two of us were smiling so that ain't bad. 
Mommy got a little sweet treat at church.  Brody decided to try a jalapeno at lunch.  Haha! 

The boys played with bubbles in the yard when we got home. 

This sweet baby just wanted to play with Cocoa's dirty ball.  

And I just want to remember the mothers that I can't see or talk to anymore here on earth, my Granny, my Grandma, and my Mom.  I also miss my sweet little Mattie everyday and especially on these special days. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails