Saturday, December 26, 2015

The Sweetest Gift Under the Tree {Mattox}

In 2011, I did a sweet little photo shoot with Brody for his first Christmas where he was sitting in a Christmas wrapped box.  I dreamed of trying this with Mattox for so long.  Mattox was definitely our family's favorite present this year!

 photo Christmas39_zpsyewzkvs6.jpg


 photo Christmas38_zpsic3dzvtb.jpg
He did manage to tear off a little piece of the paper.  He loves trying to eat paper. 


 photo Christmas37_zps32uqf5m0.jpg


 photo Christmas36_zps3c122pae.jpg
"Hey, where did my paper go?"


 photo Christmas40_zpsezaezuju.jpg


 photo Christmas41_zps4i5uutdj.jpg
Sweet little profile. 


 photo Christmas42_zpsqarjudrb.jpg
"Why am I in a box?"

 photo Christmas43_zpsobcjfffa.jpg


 photo Christmas44_zps0ggk38uf.jpg
"Hmmm, this looks tasty!"


 photo Christmas45_zpsrlmmmn31.jpg
"Nom nom nom!"

 photo Christmas46_zpsjbhogujw.jpg
I am surprised we got any photos where he wasn't eating the box. 

 photo Christmas50_zps0wfnmrry.jpg


 photo Christmas51_zpse3sbo7mj.jpg


 photo Christmas52_zpsebwfsoho.jpg
He did smile some, but mostly he was too busy trying to figure out how to get out of the box. 


 photo Christmas35_zpslickbekr.jpg
Sweet baby in a box.  What could be cuter? 

 photo Christmas53_zps01fopwhu.jpg
A little smile. 

 photo Christmas54_zpsd4qnmdt3.jpg


 photo Christmas55_zps05ejxh5n.jpg
"I know, I know, I'm cute!"


 photo Christmas56_zpsb8owwzq7.jpg


 photo Christmas57_zpstj4kszgx.jpg
Happy baby with his tongue hanging out.

 photo Christmas47_zpsmqvvqzij.jpg
Yay, I can make a break for it!

 photo Christmas48_zpsrm8pglb7.jpg
"Just a couple more mom, and I am out of here."
 photo Christmas49_zpsliwjp9lz.jpg


 photo Christmas59_zpsck9uciuw.jpg
"And I am out of here."
And of course, the comparison:

 photo Christmas58_zpsjamu0od2.jpg
I just love these babies. 

3 comments:

  1. I can see why he is your family's favourite present!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ha ha! Why am I in a box? This is so confusing.

    You can totally tell that he trying to figure out how his life took this weird turn where he ended up in a box.

    Cute baby. Cute photo session. You should frame one of them and put it out every year. With the Brody comparison of course.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails