Monday, December 28, 2015

Santa & His Crew

It is going to take me a little while to go through all the pictures from Christmas, but in the meantime, I wanted to share these little gems of my boys dressed in their Christmas pajamas.  These are all re-used pajamas, and I just loved getting to use them another year.  Brody was our little Santa in 2011, and Evan was the elf.  This year, Mattox was our jolly little Santa, and Brody was his elf helper.  Evan was their trusty reindeer.

 photo Christmas.collage42_zpscfvjileo.jpg

 photo Christmas.collage43_zpsvmslqzvc.jpg

 photo Christmas.collage44_zpsefyt5lnq.jpg
Little Santa did not want to stay put for these pictures so his reindeer had his hands hoofs full trying to hold him.

 photo Christmas.collage45_zpsi3ceuhwi.jpg
Oh my, that picture of Evan and Mattox hugging is just the best.  Mattox was really hugging Evan and wrapped his arms around him. 

 photo Christmas.collage38_zpsabadp4tl.jpg
The elf wasn't too cooperative here.

 photo Christmas.collage39_zpsokjymzas.jpg

 photo Christmas.collage41_zpsujbhxh4m.jpg
And these two really do love one another although they do their share of fighting too.  And the elf decided to turn into a Christmas monster here.  These were actually taken earlier, and I just had to share them. 

 photo Christmas.collage40_zps2xeq6zhx.jpg
Little Santa was trying to escape with Elf's hat.  Haha!

2 comments:

  1. Oh, I love the picture of Evan and Mattox hugging. So sweet :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! And it is the BEST when you get to re-use those precious clothes that you just love so much. I really like how you always pay attention to the backdrop for these photos. It's a little touch that makes a big difference. I like the banner in the top pictures a lot.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails