Tuesday, December 31, 2013

More Miscellaneous Stuff Not to Forget

I don't know what to call this little post about everything and nothing, but I just had a few pictures of some other stuff that I didn't want to forget this month.

 photo Christmas193_zpse2dacd71.jpg
I took Jessica and Emma for a fun girls' night out on the town to see The Nutcracker ballet for Jessica's birthday.  We didn't take any pictures, but we did get this picture of us together with the Sugarplum Fairy.  Doesn't Emma look just like Clara holding her nutcracker? 

 photo Christmas141_zps9da144a8.jpg
A picture of some of the artwork the kids added to our decorations this year. I like to keep the little piece in the middle from Evan on display because it made me happy that he included his sister in his family picture. 

 photo Christmas140_zpsf933448d.jpg
Some Christmas ornaments Evan made at school.  

 photo Christmas101_zps864cee6d.jpg
The boys enjoyed their Christmas doughnuts.

 photo Christmas102_zpsdd99bc11.jpg
And why did I let them eat them AFTER their baths?  

 photo Christmas104_zps4941f6d4.jpg
Eddie hates that I take pictures of people eating.  I'm not sure that applies to the kids though.  

 photo Christmas103_zpsc7c57e9c.jpg
Cheesing after a bite of snowman.

4 comments:

  1. Love these pictures. You are absolutely beautiful and so is your family. Wishing you a 2014 full of God's magnificent beauty.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Marci! Hope your 2014 is off to a great start!

      Delete
  2. Ooohhhh, The Nutcracker. I can't wait until my kids are old enough to take to that!

    And also, I always feed my kids the messiest foods after their baths. Someday I have faith that I will learn not to do this. Someday...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was wondering who in the world the ballerina was! Ha ha! What a fun girls' night out.

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails