Sunday, December 8, 2013

Another Month of Preschool

November marked another great month of preschool in the books for Brody.  I just love getting these sneak peeks into his days because it all looks so fun for him.  I feel like if I have to work and leave him all day, I at least want to know he is getting to have fun and be with caring teachers and playing with other kids his age.  He gets all of that and more.  Plus, I get all the great preschool "art" without having to make the mess at home.  Haha!  I have to find my "silver lining" wherever I can.

This month, it looks like they had lots of fun reading some special books about manners, making chocolate chip cookies to share with their friends, raking and jumping in leaf piles outside, eating "squirrel food" (a mixture of cheerios, raisins, pretzels, M&M's, and cranraisins), pretending to be scarecrows and scare away the crows, learning to put on their coats and saying "I can do it!"  They also celebrated Thanksgiving by making little pumpkin pies and talking about the first Thanksgiving. I can't wait to see what's in store for next month!

 photo preschool6_zpsfe5f4fbc.jpg
The kids pose for a picture with their Native American (Indian) headpieces and necklaces. 

 photo preschool7_zpsa449bdd9.jpg
Brody cheesing for his close up. 

 photo preschool2_zpsc2801288.jpg
Waiting for their "squirrel food." 

 photo preschool3_zps92b4033c.jpg
Yum!  Of course, Brody will eat anything. 

 photo preschool4_zps40f18232.jpg
Mommy's little scarecrow! 

 photo preschool5_zpscb8f3e60.jpg
Brody playing outside.  No surprise he has a car. 

 photo preschool1_zpsc490df80.jpg
I'm not sure, but it looks fun! 

3 comments:

  1. Cute, cute cute! I love all of the festive crafts. It looks like Brody really enjoys school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures. Brody looks so happy. I too love getting glimpses into Rachel's school days.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks fun! And makes me want to eat some trail mix too!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails