Tuesday, March 27, 2012

Happy 5th Birthday to My First Miracle!

Dear Evan,

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

I can't believe it has been 5 years since the day you made me a mommy.  That was definitely the most wonderful day of my life!  You have made the last 5 years the most fun and exciting years of my life.  I know that God has an amazing plan and purpose for your little life.  You are so beautiful inside and out and are so smart and loving and caring.  That's why you are such a good big brother too.  I just can't believe how fast these last 5 years have gone.  This birthday just seems like such a milestone.  If the last 5 years went so fast, imagine how fast the next 5, 10, or even 15 years will go.  Then, you will be an adult.  Although I am a little sad that my baby has grown up, I am excited about the adventures ahead as you start big school and grow into a strong and wise man (like your Daddy).  And of course, no matter how big you get, you will always be my BABY!  

Love always,
your Mommy

P.S. - I know you informed me the other day that when you were older, you would call me "Mom" and not "Mommy," but trust me, that has not happened yet!  Sometimes, you are just "too big for your britches!"  


Look at how far you've come:

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
  



No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails