Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Daydreaming

As I sit here contemplating how busy the next few months of my life will be, I am thankful that I have this light at the end of a long and exhausting tunnel!


Disney World!  Seven days with my boys to experience one of the most "magical" places on earth.  Can you tell I'm excited?  Yes, I have to wait two whole months, but those months are so packed with events (both fun and not so fun) that I am sure it will just fly by at the speed of light, and we'll be here before you know it.  Before then though, I have to plan and put together two birthday celebrations for my little men, celebrate Easter with our family, finish a difficult semester of law school and take final exams, take another week's worth of classes in May, and then we are off on a magical adventure.  It is nice to have a "silver lining" in our clouds on days like this!  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails