Monday, August 8, 2011

Baby's Got His Blue Jeans On!

I know you love the title of this one.  My husband made me do it!  ;o)


Photobucket

Photobucket

Oh my, is there anything cuter than a little boy in blue jeans and a polo shirt?  He looks so grown up it almost makes me cry.  We just bought him these 6 to 9 month blue jeans this weekend for the Fall, and I had to try them on him.  Although I knew he was wearing some 6 to 9 month one piece outfits because of his length, I was surprised how well these jeans fit.  Seriously, big brother could have worn these when he was almost a year old!  They are just a little long, but they do fit in the waist pretty well.  He doesn't look fat at all, but I guess he is just built thicker than his brother. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails