Thursday, June 16, 2011

Who's the bestest?

Evan announced today that his little brother is the bestest bestest bestest baby in the whole world!  I think that is a pretty significant review from Brody's biggest fan and probably toughest critic.  I mean, how many siblings do you know who would say this about their little brother or sister?  Not many, I'm guessing.  Of course, I will show him this in about 5 or 10 years from now to see if he still feels that way, but I am guessing YES!  These boys are going to be crazy about each other...I just know it!  Now as far as the truth of this statement, I do think Evan is pretty correct except that there may be a tie for this prize since Evan was a pretty darn amazing baby himself!  Brody is just the sweetest, happiest, smiliest baby lately, and he is just awesome to his Mommy.  He will break into the most beautiful smile when Mommy talks to him.  He is also a pretty amazing sleeper and eater.  He sleeps from about 9 or 10 at night (when Mommy feeds him last) to after 5 in the morning, and he isn't even 2 months old!  He eats more during the day to make up for the missed feedings at night so he is growing very well so far.  WE ARE ALL CRAZY ABOUT THIS BABY!


I debated posting this picture because I don't like blurry and poor quality pictures, but this is the best shot I have gotten of that adorable smile that can just light up a room!  He is so busy and moving all the time so getting a good candid shot can be difficult, and baby smiles just never last long enough! 

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails