Saturday, May 14, 2011

Our Mother's Day

I seriously think I might be the luckiest mother in the world this year after our second beautiful boy just entered the world.  I am so loved!  Evan, Brody, and Daddy gave me the sweetest cards.  Evan's card was a singing card that he was so excited to give me.  Then, Evan and Daddy whipped up some yummy surprises for me in the kitchen.  I just felt so loved this year!

Photobucket
A cute little elf in the kitchen making a yummy surprise!


Photobucket
Daddy and Evan smile for a picture for Mommy.


Photobucket
Daddy made Mommy's favorite, chocolate covered strawberries.


Photobucket
Evan wanted to make Mommy some special cupcakes.


Photobucket
Mommy and her boys pose for a Mommy's Day picture.


Photobucket
A family picture for Mother's Day


Photobucket
Sweet baby enjoyed being out in the fresh air.


Photobucket
What a sweet face!


Photobucket
My boys...I am so blessed!


Photobucket
Evan is so happy to finally be a big brother!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails