Sunday, October 3, 2010

Evan's Big News

Photobucket
"Oh Brother!"


So Mommy and Daddy tell me I am going to be a big brother soon.  I think that sounds like a really big job!  My cousin, Lanny, is a big brother, and Baby Reade is pretty cool so maybe it won't be that bad.  Mommy seems to want a baby girl, but I don't know about that.  If I had a baby brother, I would share all my dinosaurs and transformers with him, and he could even have some of my old toys.  But I don't have any baby dolls for little girls!  Mommy says the baby will come after I am 4 and will arrive sometime at the end of April.  Mommy has been really tired and sick lately, and I hope she feels better soon.  I love my Mommy and Daddy, but I sure hope they know what they are doing! 

Love,


2 comments:

  1. WHAT!@!?!?!?!?!?

    ASDFkasdfj

    CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails