Tuesday, October 26, 2010

14 Weeks

So last week at 13 weeks, we heard the baby's heartbeat for the first time at my monthly doctor's appointment.  The baby seemed to be hiding under my much stronger pulse so it was difficult to find at first.  We finally got Baby to cooperate, and the heartbeat was calculated to be 160.  Everything else seems to be going well so far.  Next month, we will have our first ultrasound and hopefully will learn a little more about this little person.  Boy or Girl?  I can't wait to find out so I can start planning and shopping!  Haha!  According to my weekly babycenter.com update, the baby can now squint, frown, grimace, pee, and suck its thumb.  If it is anything like Big Brother, it will love its thumb.  And yes, I am calling the baby an "it."  What else should I call "it"?  ;-)

I think I may have felt a few little kicks and nudges, but who can really be sure yet?  It seems to happen when I lay in a certain position or twist my waist to look behind me.  I haven't really taken any more pregnancy pictures yet but maybe I will get on the ball one day soon.  Blame Eddie - he's the camera guy!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on your newest baby! thanks for reading our blog!I look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails