Monday, September 15, 2025

Sherry's 45th Birthday

Well, I do like to celebrate kind of big these days as these trips around the sun seem to get shorter and faster.  We celebrated over several days from our Myrtle Beach vacation and then back at home.  

First, we celebrated with some special edition Harry Potter cupcakes.  

Miss Maggie chose the Griffindor cupcake although she may be my little Slytherin girl. 

Mattox chose the Hufflepuff. 

Mommy got the special sorting hat cupcake.  

The video reveals my House, but it was not accurate.  It was Hufflepuff, but I am either a Ravenclaw or a Slytherin.  I don't like people well enough to be a Hufflepuff.  Haha! 

Grayson is definitely my little Ravenclaw. 


Brody is actually probably our Gryffindor.  He is very brave. 

Eating the Gryffindor because no one else seemed to want to eat it.  The kids don't actually like really sweet doughnuts and prefer just the regular glazed. 

I enjoyed a nice dinner and dessert while on vacation. 

Evan also enjoyed the dessert. 

Miss Maggie just enjoyed her balloon from an artist outside the restaurant.  

Back at home, we enjoyed some yummy ice cream treats.  Sonic is always a favorite. 

And Eddie took me on a date to see the newest Conjuring movie because I am a big fan of these scary movies.  I probably just have a thing for the actor, Patrick Wilson.  Ha! 

A yummy chocolate cake speaks my love language. 





And some beautiful roses from the hubby. 


It has been a year filled with so many wonderful moments with my babies! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails