Thursday, July 8, 2021

Videos: Our Myrtle Beach Vacation 2021

Lately, instead of blogging, I have started compiling more of our family memories into videos because I feel like video is more the way of the future for memory preservation.  I always envied friends who had home movies from their childhood.  I hope my kids will one day appreciate all of their home movies.  I know these videos are longer, but I figure it would take most people a decent amount of time to scroll through a lengthy blog post about our vacation so watching a video may be easier and more fun.  We really enjoyed renewing our tradition of going to Dunes Village Resort in Myrtle Beach and were happy it was still just as nice as it was seven years ago.  We just haven't found another resort like it with so many amenities for kids and adults.  It is also in a great area of Myrtle Beach that I feel is safer and cleaner and less busy than other areas.  I didn't even worry about letting my young teenager go running in the mornings by himself.  There are only a couple of large hotels in this area and then most of the beach area is composed of large beach houses and townhomes.  We may one day purchase a townhome here so we can visit more often.  My parents used to enjoy going to this beach in the offseason and winter months because there is still so much to do, and it is less crowded.  They really loved the Christmas themed theater shows.  I hope you enjoy our videos! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails