Wednesday, March 20, 2019

St. Patty's Day 2019

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

We don't miss any opportunity to celebrate together and take pictures.  I wanted to document Miss Maggie's first St. Patrick's Day which was also her 2nd monthly birthday.  Her first few monthly birthdays fell on holidays (Valentine's, St. Patrick's Day, and Easter).  We are just so thankful for all of our little blessings.  I just love the traditional Irish blessing.  
We love going green for SPD.  Brody did not want to be in the picture, but he cooperated enough to sit close in his own chair. 

I love Mattox's and Grayson's silly smiles at one another.



My five blessings with two sunshines, two rainbows, and a pot of gold. 

Mattox really adores his big brother Brody. 

Sweet Maggie did not like being laid down. 

That little pouty lip is the best. 

These two babies are just so special, and I know this is just the beginning of a very special bond between them. 

He really wanted to hold his baby. 


My cute babies. 

We have a history of going green for St. Patrick's Day.  Even though Eddie's lineage is more Welsh and mine is more German, we feel there may be some Irish in our blood. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails