Monday, September 10, 2018

Sherry's 38th Birthday

My 38th birthday was a pretty simple affair in which I was surrounded with the people I love most.  I am already such a blessed wife and mother so I really couldn't ask for anything more.  I just love being with my babies!  My sweet husband made me a very delicious chocolate cake with oreo cheesecake filling, and we all went to eat dinner at one of our favorite places. 

Some birthday decorations and a yummy cake with candles make a birthday feel special.  I know my candles are mismatched, but they were reused from kids' birthdays.  Haha! 

I love these babies of mine, and they love helping me blow out my candles. My sweet Mattox was loving the candle flames. 

We were really enjoying Mommy's cake. 

Mattox and Grayson just loved the whipped cream topping. 

The obligatory picture with the giant minion at Mellow Mushroom. 

My handsome husband posed for a picture with Optimus Prime, and my sweet boys Brody and Mattox made me some birthday pictures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails