Thursday, August 2, 2018

Jolly July {2018} ~ Part II

The second half of our July was spent finishing up most of our summer break with more family fun, a visit to the doctor, and a fun family outing to the bowling alley.

All of the boys love the coke machine.  Ha!  Grayson likes wearing big brother's shoes. He has lots of big shoes to fill. 

Grayson can climb up into the playplace all by himself now.  More to love about Chick-fil-a. 

I did another painting class with my church ladies and loved making this wood art with oil based paint.  Oil paint is not as easy to paint with.  Yes, that is Evan riding in his little brother's car.  Sigh. 

My sweet boys playing together outside.  Well, all except one.  Brody was probably inside playing video games.  Sigh. 

These boys like this little corner of my bedroom. 

Hanging out in the waiting room at Mattox's ENT office. Grayson enjoys this little table and chairs just his size. 

There aren't a lot of toys so he contents himself with arranging these little chairs. 

Brody and Mattox were not so easily entertained. 

But they all liked the doctor's cool chair. 


And the doctor's really awesome dog, a Wheaten terrier named Vegas. He helps calm the younger patients sitting with them in the chair.  Mattox loves him! 

Yay for ice cream cones! 

Lunch at one of Evan's favorites...Buffalo Wild Wings.  He loves hot wings.  The younger boys love the yummy mac and cheese. 

And a fun family outing to the bowling alley.  

Grayson was throwing a little fit when he couldn't have a ball and had to wait his turn so Daddy pretended to step on him. 

Mattox and Grayson loved using the dinosaur ball helper. 

Bowling is so fun for these boys and their daddy. 


Even Grayson got a turn. 

Daddy and Evan bowl like professionals. 

Brody wanted to bowl like a big kid too.  

Big brothers want to help Mattox. 

Mostly, Mommy watched, kept Grayson safe, and took the pictures. 


High fives and fist bumps from Daddy. 



The little boys took a break to play on the dinosaur.  It made a cool slide. 

Go Brody! 

Back to bowling. 

They liked to help push their dinosaur back in position. 

Grayson looked so cute enjoying his lunch at home, and the pirate and cowboy returned one more time.  Mattox was sitting on his pirate ship toy.  Ha! 

And a few fun memes for the month.  Apparently, I belong in Iceland because I am hard to get to know.  Haha!  I am an introvert after all.  Yep, that is the only yacht I will ever own.  I thought of my friend Natalie when I saw the Old Navy flag shirt one.  Haha! 

1 comment:

  1. I love your painting! And I am so bad at bowling -- I always make Dave take the kids!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails