Monday, December 25, 2017

Merry Christmas from Our Family

In these days where everything is digital, it seems like the art of mailing Christmas cards has become a bit of a lost art.  I have tried to keep up this tradition over the years because I really do love it, but the amount of cards I receive has dwindled to almost none, and I can't help but feel that any attempt on my part to keep the tradition alive goes completely unappreciated.  The expense of creating, printing, and mailing cards has also drastically increased.  For now, I am going to try to be content with sending digital greetings to everyone to let them know our family is alive and well.  I do enjoy making my cards and will likely continue to do so if for no one but myself and my children.  We truly wish you all a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Our Christmas card picture this year was one of the many gems we had taken at Disney World.  I loved this big tree at Hollywood Studios.  

I like to share our family's superlatives for the year as a little summary of how we are all doing.  
I convinced Eddie to join us in matching pajamas this year.  Yay! 

My Little Bears





Our Bear Family




I kind of love when we take pictures using self-timer on the camera because we just never know what kind of faces we will get.  It is kind of like a photo booth.  I love Daddy's big cheesy grins as he tries to make the kids smile and laugh. 





Oh this baby bear is just so precious! 

The best smiles ever! 

But all of my baby bears are just awesome! 


This one is definitely true to life.  Daddy scolding Brody and trying to make him cooperate while Brody fake cries. 

The mad face and the pout. 

But Daddy can always get them to smile and laugh. 

Grayson just thinks his brothers are so funny. 

Daddy and Brody really do love each other. 

But sometimes they are just done. 

Papa and Mama Bear

We don't always like one another, but we are a team and this is love. 

Merry Christmas! 








3 comments:

  1. Wishing y'all a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope you had a Merry Christmas. Due to some upheaval in our lives, our Christmas cards are late in being sent out this year. But it will come :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails