Friday, September 8, 2017

Sherry's 37th Birthday

37!  When did that happen?  Yikes!  I am definitely getting closer to that big 4-0.  As the pattern of this year has shown, we have been doing things a little more simply these days, including birthdays.  Moving a couple of times and almost doubling the size of your family in two years will definitely make you want to make life simpler.  Ha!  Also, moving far away from family and away from your favorite restaurants will make you change your routine too.  Thankfully, Daddy's family were able to come spend the Labor Day holiday weekend with us which helped make my birthday feel a little more festive.  Since we are not close to my beloved Cheesecake Factory, Daddy made me a delicious homemade chocolate cheesecake, and yes, it did rival the one I usually get from Cheesecake Factory.  It was very rich and velvety smooth with a chocolate ganache topping.  I also got several special gifts from Daddy and the boys.  Daddy let me go shopping for a new purse and even some shoes on sale at Dillard's, and he let me pick out and order a NC necklace and hat from Etsy.  I felt very loved and celebrated this year, but my boys always do a good job of that. 

Selfies with my husband wearing my new necklace. 

A very delicious birthday treat from my husband and surrounded by my little loves. 

I just love Brody's happy faces.  We blew out my candles together.  No, we did not attempt 37 candles. 

We also enjoyed cupcakes before Grandma and Aunt Naomi's family left. 

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute. I love all the pictures.
    Happy Birthday! :)

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails