Saturday, April 15, 2017

Grayson's 4th Month

 photo Grayson6_zpsthnyhtfa.jpg


 photo Grayson1_zpsba7pf0i7.jpg


 photo Grayson2_zpsbkwao6ku.jpg


 photo Grayson3_zpspab5cyl3.jpg


 photo Grayson4_zpsqgxqbabm.jpg


 photo Grayson5_zpsezsi30z5.jpg


Size:  You went to your 4 month well check up on April 13th.  Daddy actually took you because Mommy was not feeling well.  You had some more of those yucky shots, but you were a great sport about that too.  We were really excited to find out how much you had grown because we could tell you had put on quite a bit of weight and length.  You weighed in at a whopping 14 lbs. 10.4 oz. which was slightly more than big brother Mattox weighed at this age but still less than big brother Brody's 15 lb. 11 oz.  You were 25 1/2 inches long which was the exact same length as both Brody and Mattox at this age.  You are now in the solid 25th to 50th percentile for weight and the 50 to 75th for length.  You have been wearing size 2 diapers, mostly 3 to 6 month clothes and some 6 to 9 months for length.  

Developmental Accomplishments:  You are also a very happy baby who loves to be talked to and loves to smile at our silly faces, voices or when tickled. You have tried to roll over some and can almost make it onto your tummy from your back now although you don't love it.  You are trying to sit up by yourself and can pull yourself up to a sit with only very minimal help from holding onto my fingers.  You have great neck control when sitting up.  While you mostly just enjoy people instead of toys, you did start grasping at your toys on your play mat and holding them.  You also like holding onto your blankie and putting it in your month or just holding it in your little hands.  I hope you are another blankie baby!  I have put you in your exersaucer entertainer, and you do pretty well holding yourself up for short periods of time.  
 
Sleeping:  You are still sleeping great at night.  You usually go to bed by 9:30 or 10:00 (sometimes earlier) and sleep until I have to wake you up which is usually between 6:00 a.m. and 7:00 a.m. just depending on how tired I am and when I really need to feed you.  

Eating:  You are doing great with eating and are still primarily breast fed.  Your only downside is that you don't like taking a bottle.  We had gotten you to take a bottle, but then you just stopped and have refused to take it since.  I haven't stressed over the matter too much since you are nursing so well, but it does make it hard for many to plan to be away from you if needed.  You don't spit up much at all.  We plan to start some baby food next month like we did with your big brothers.    

We just have a happy baby on our hands. 

Playing with daddy and checking out my feet. 

I love when babies sleep stretched out with their arms above their heads.  That's some good sleeping! 

Sweet 13 weeks.  I love using gowns at this age because they are so convenient for diaper changing.  Plus, my babies like their legs free. 

Getting so social and laughing more at us. 


My cute monkey baby.  

Happy monkey. 



14 weeks old. 


The best comparison I could do in the monkey outfit.  Evan didn't have this one.  Mattox and Brody were both only a few weeks old.  I fell behind on taking pictures at the same time since he was born in a different season and most of the pictures I took his first month had a Christmas theme. 


Playtime with big brother Mattox is the best. 

Ready for football! 

Tummy time and exploring on my playmat. 

Our littlest leprechaun is 15 weeks old! 

I love that sweet little leprechaun! 




A sweet comparison of my little Brody leprechaun and my Grayson leprechaun. 

16 Weeks



Working hard on my tummy time skills.  Holding your head up is hard work.  I am almost sitting up on my own too. 

My big brother loves me. 

Wearing one of my favorite little Janie & Jack shirts.  I just love the simplicity of the little Spot the dog applique.  


I do have pictures of all my boys in this little onesie. 


I am 4 months old!



I love my ball!

Big adventures ahead!

2 comments:

  1. How is he four months old (I guess closer to five now!) already?!?!?!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Okay, closer to six!!! I'm just going to ignore that he's getting so big so fast.

      Delete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails