Monday, August 19, 2013

NC Bloggers Unite!

Tarheel Bloggers


I am always interested in reading about other bloggers from NC, and I thought we needed a place to come together and meet up in blog land.  If you are a NC blogger, I invite you to click on the link above to visit and follow this new blog.  My hope for this new blog is that we can all spread the word and link up any posts we want to share about the happenings in our great state.  I hope you will all join in on the fun!

Also, you can add this lovely button to your blog to help spread the word:

Tarheel Bloggers


 photo namebutton_zps1d38d77c.jpg

3 comments:

  1. Can I be an honorary member at my satellite location in AZ? Ha!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, sure! If you are interested in meeting other great NC bloggers! :-)

      Delete
  2. I want to live in North Carolina and be a part of this. It is a GREAT idea!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails