Monday, February 6, 2012

More Memories of Preschool

I am so blessed that Evan has a great teacher who helps a devoted memory preserver like me have so many memories to preserve from Evan's preschool days.  She captures so many wonderful pictures of him for me when I can't be there to do so.  

Photobucket
My handsome little man is almost 5!


Photobucket
Playing flag "football" at My Gym. 


Photobucket

Photobucket
Building ramps for their cars with his school buddies. 


Photobucket
These boys love playing in block center. 


Photobucket
They made penguin hats, wore black and white, and learned all about penguins last week. 


Photobucket
Cute little penguins.  I keep noticing a pattern here...Evan and his girlfriend, Ashlee, standing beside each other.  ;-)


Photobucket
There's my penguin. 


Photobucket
They even learned to eat like penguins...haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails