Sunday, December 18, 2011

Santa Baby ~ The cuteness just keeps on coming out!

Oh my goodness!  We just love this little Santa Baby.  We really do compare him to Santa because he is so jolly all the time and has the cutest little round cheeks.  I cannot even begin to pick my favorite of these pictures. 

Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


I always forget about this neat function on the camera where you can select a certain color to come through in an all black and white photo. I had to read my camera's manual when I got this idea, but I think it turned out just as cute as can be.
Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails