Wednesday, October 5, 2011

What Evan has learned in school!

 I have to record this stuff here so I won't forget it.  Getting Evan to tell us what he did in school each day is a bit of a challenge.  He begins his "stories" with a recitation of the procedure they follow everyday and sometimes an interesting tale will evolve.  Sometimes we just have to wait for little tidbits to come out here and there.  Like when he starts singing a little song he learned in school.  Last night, Daddy was getting him some ice cream in the kitchen, and Evan started singing:

"I eat apples
Crunch, Crunch, Crunch
I eat sandwiches
Munch, Munch, Munch
I eat lollipops
Lick, Lick, Lick
But I eat ice cream
Quick, Quick, Quick!" 

I thought that one was so cute and had never heard it before. 

He brought home a little paper sack this week with some food for the squirrels and is supposed to put the food outside where he can watch it from a window and see when the squirrels come to eat it.  When Daddy told him what he was supposed to do, he said, "I can do that.  I'll do it now."  And he proceeded to carry the bag outside and sat it on the porch and came back inside to watch at the window.  He was so serious too.  Daddy told him he was supposed to pour the food out of the bag for the squirrels.  I don't really know how he thought the squirrels were going to get the food out of the bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails