Saturday, March 5, 2011

We all scream for ICE CREAM!

Who doesn't love ice cream?  I think this has been my only real "craving" this pregnancy.  Lately, I just want a yummy cool treat as often as I can get it.  It may be because it is a pretty effective and tasty reliever of the heartburn I have been suffering from.  Haha!  Last weekend, we tried Pinkberry for a healthier alternative to ice cream and loved it!  My original Pinkberry with chocolate shavings and strawberries was delish!  Last night after a usual Friday night dinner with my brother's family, we hit Ben & Jerry's for a not so healthy treat.  The kids loved it...well except Reade who really isn't a big fan of cold ice cream.  I know, that's just bizarre, right?   


Photobucket
All the kids enjoying their ice cream...with little Reade enjoying a yummy cup of water! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails