Monday, February 14, 2011

A Proud Wife

I am always so impressed with how much my husband knows about his field.  He is such a hard worker and truly enjoys his work...especially fighting fires!  No, that is definitely not my favorite part!  I hated all the times he left me to go out west or somewhere to fight forest fires since we have been married.  It stinks being left alone, but I try to be strong for him.  Anyway, I just wanted to share his most recent news appearance where he talked about the high fire danger warnings we are currently experiencing in our part of the state.  Thanks to dry weather conditions, this beautiful warm weather, and high winds, the western part of the state has been having some large wildfires.  Since my husband is the forester in the largest metropolitan county in the state, he gets asked to do these news broadcast.  I think he does an excellent job! 

http://www.wsoctv.com/video/26864946/index.html

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails