Monday, January 17, 2011

Video: I Have A Dream

Video:  This really was an amazing speech.  I wonder what Dr. King would think of modern America.  Would he be amazed at how far we have come on the issues of equality and freedom for all, or would he be disappointed that there is still too much hatred and prejudice in society?  I do think we have come a long way for freedom for all people of all races, social classes, ethnic and cultural groups, religious affiliations, and gender.  Do I think we are a perfect society?  No, I don't think that is even possible because we are all human.  We will fall short of perfect tolerance and understanding.  The speech was recorded at the Charlotte Bobcats game we went to on Saturday night.  Sorry it is a little shaky, but the camera woman did her best!   


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails