Friday, August 6, 2010

Blog Hop '10 - Meeting some fellow bloggers!


Hello, fellow blog hoppers!  Okay, I'll give this a shot.  My blog started out as a creative way for me to organize and memorialize our family memories.  The first few months of entries to this blog catalogue our life since we were married 7 years ago.  I am in the process of printing those entries in a blog book which is turning out quite well.  We are a family of 3 right now (well, 4 if you count our little dog).  My husband and I both vowed before we had kids that we would give our children the happiest childhood imaginable so we are striving every day to fulfill that goal.  Other goals can be seen in the "Bucket List" on this page.  A few details about my (or our) life:

* We love the Lord and strive to put him first in all we do. 
* We are all southern born and bred. 
* We live in and love North Carolina.  Yes, I know South Carolina is cool too, but we think North Carolina is the best! 
* We have been married for seven glorious years and have enjoyed every minute. 
* Our 3 year old son loves all things little boy, including football, baseball, soccer, golf, cars, superheroes, and outer space. 
* Oh and I am a law student too...no, don't ask me how I do it all!  I would love to connect with anyone suffering through the same torture.  :-)

I hope to meet some other nice bloggers through this cool event, and I look forward to hearing from anyone with similar interests or backgrounds.    Thanks for stopping by!


Photobucket

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I'm hopping by to say hi! Thanks for stopping by my blog!! I have to say - 4 year old boys are a blast, most of the time. :-) I look forward to perusing around and getting to know you better.

    God Bless!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry! Thanks for swinging by my blog to say "HI". We definitely have some things in common, as you pointed out. You failed to mention that you live in NC -- which of course, as you said isn't as cool as SC, but close enough :)
    For what it's worth, I was born in NC (lived there only 9 months though) and I work in NC.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stopping by from the bloghop. I'm visiting all blogs that end in five. Nice to meet you!

    I lived in NC for a few years and loved it. Gorgeous country!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails