Tuesday, July 6, 2010

Is it bad that I take pics like this?

Photobucket
I just love his little dinosaur booty and feet!  :-)


Or how about video like this: 

Video:  Evan was riding in the backseat on the way home from the beach and was making up a silly song about his ball.  His Grandma had bought him a bouncy ball from the little quarter machine, and he was very happy!  We think he will really appreciate this video when he is President of the United States or something equally as important!  Turn the volume way up because this one is really soft.  I was using my phone and couldn't put it too close to him because he would have stopped if he thought I was taking his picture or videoing him.  He doesn't like "performing."  :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails