Sunday, May 9, 2010

Happy Mother's Day to my Mom!

Dear Mom,

I am so thankful and blessed that you "chose" to be my Mom!  You are my Mom although you did not have to be.  How many mothers would have "chosen" their children if they had the choice?  You truly make me feel special, but at the same time, I still feel unworthy!  I will always love you and need you, and I will strive every day to show you. 

Here is a little poem to help explain my feelings for you:


You are my mother and my friend,

Which is unusual.

Somehow our characters must blend:

Your wisdom and my will.

I turn, and you are there for me;

I speak, you understand.

I feel cared for, but also free;

You lead but don't command.

I'm fortunate that I was given

To someone just like you;

I love you, not just as my mom,

But for what you are and do.

Love always and forever,
Your Daughter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails