Monday, March 17, 2014

Happy St. Patrick's Day!

The boys and I celebrated St. Patrick's Day on Sunday so that we could all wear our cute green outfits to church.  I found the boys cute green and white gingham ties from Target and just thought they looked absolutely adorable and so handsome.  Of course, taking some family pictures was a must as it has become a little tradition of ours to all wear green and take photos for St. Patrick's Day.  Of course, since the weather took another bad turn this weekend and we are expecting a few more days of rainy and cool weather, we had to take our pictures indoors.

 photo Spring14_zpsb999d404.jpg
Our little green family

 photo Spring13_zpsa650731e.jpg


 photo Spring20_zpsec7a840c.jpg
Me and my handsome baby boys

 photo Spring18_zps307f6dff.jpg
Oh, I do love those boys!

 photo Spring19_zpscfdb8e93.jpg
Be still my heart!

 photo Spring16_zps9ef98c15.jpg
Beautiful little men.  I just adore Evan's little bowtie!

 photo Spring17_zps1c0b1317.jpg
My little leprechauns.

10 comments:

  1. Their outfits are too cute! I love matching brothers. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Jackie! Yes, I do still enjoy dressing them in matching outfits occasionally, but I am finding it more and more difficult the older they get. :-)

      Delete
  2. Sweet pix!! Love them!! Thanks for the comment today!! I appreciate you sharing the auction with your husband. And we would love for you to come visit our church. We would love on you and your sweet family!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We would love that too, Piper! Now, we are just waiting and praying for the news!

      Delete
    2. Praying God's will over this decision for your family. May God give you discernment and peace as wait.

      Delete
  3. Oh my goodness! What amazing pictures! I love them all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, Tracy! I think I became a big fan of St. Patrick's Day when I had a March baby who just seems to look so much like a little leprechaun!

      Delete
  4. GREAT pictures. We had some disasters taking pictures today, so I am envious of yours.

    I saw those little ties and bow ties at Target. I thought about getting them for Easter. I never even considered St. Patrick's Day. What a great idea.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know I can't resist a Target find! I actually got the tie first for Brody but I could only find one that day. When I went back, I found the bow tie for Evan. It was just meant to be. ;-) They actually did wear green shirts yesterday to school, but I didn't get a picture. :-(

      Delete
  5. I love your green family Sherry! What cuties!!!

    ReplyDelete

Leave some love! Your comments make me happy!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails